Interprotect® 2000E with Microplates® is a unique two-part epoxy coating developed to protect fiberglass hulls from water absorption, which can lead to osmotic blistering. Microplates® create an overlapping barrier to help stop water migration through the coating. The Interprotect® system is the system of choice for repairing gelcoat that has already been damaged by osmotic blistering.
Interprotect® 2000E can be used above and below the waterline as a universal primer for all surfaces and has proven itself to be an excellent primer for all metals. It also can be used as part of a no sand system.
Available in two colors, Gray and White, so you can alternate colors to ensure full coverage. Lower emissions formulation available: Interprotect 2000VOC.
- Two-part epoxy water barrier with Micro-Plates
- Up to two weeks is allowed between coats of InterProtect 2000E
- Now available in two colors, Gray and White
- Fast drying, easy application
- Sag resistance to insure the elimination of sags and runs during application
||Below the waterline
||1 US Quart, 1 US Gallon, 3 US Gallon
|Suitable for aluminum
|Suitable for high fouling areas
- Airless Spray
- Conventional Spray