Interprime 880 is a 2-component, epoxy finish primer designed for use across a broad temperature range and to provide an excellent, smooth base for polyurethane topcoats such as Perfection. Interprime 880 is also suitable for application directly over Interfill 830 and Interfill 833 fairing compounds.
- Can be used over a wide temperature range (5°C-35°C/40°F-95°F) without the need for addition of accelerator
- Anticorrosive properties to accomodate 'sand through' to metal substrates
- Simple 1:1 mixing ratio for easy measurement of components
- Excellent gloss holdout of topcoats
- Improved ease of sandability
Interprime 880 can be used on a wide variety of substrates including Fiberglass/composite and suitably primed metal and wood.
||Above the waterline
||1 US Gallon (2 gallons mixed - Part A and Part B).
|Suitable for aluminum
|Suitable for high fouling areas
- Airless Spray
- Conventional Spray
- YTA910 YTA915 YTA920 YTA925